MULTIVAC is one of the leading providers worldwide of packaging solutions for food products of all types, life science and healthcare products, as well as industrial items. The MULTIVAC portfolio comprises a wide range of packaging technologies as well as automation solutions, labellers and quality control systems. The product range is rounded off with solutions upstream of the packaging process in the areas of portioning and processing as well as bakery technology. The Group has approximately 6,900 employees worldwide and is represented on all continents with over 80 subsidiaries.
MULTIVAC Bulgaria Production works with the latest generation of top-level machines, tools and equipment. We apply and find the best of all people in our production. No compromise on work.
We encourage personal expression and professional development in our multinational company. Perspective is as long as you want to develop yourself.
MULTIVAC Bulgaria Production is looking for an organized and responsible specialist for the position:
Software Developer PLC
- Development of the control software according to IEC 61131 for our machines and lines;
- Development of new machine functions and maintenance of existing software;
- Creation and design of user interfaces;
- Use and further development of already existing software tools and infrastructure;
- Participation in the development and further development of all TVI products;
- Support of the service department and helpdesks in case of need, 2nd level support.
- Completed studies in one of the following fields: automation technology, mechatronics, electrical engineering/information technology, technical computer science or comparable studies;
- Knowledge of control programming according to IEC 61131-3, structured text, preferably based on the Beckhoff TwinCAT3 and Codesys development system;
- Initial experience in software development for control systems in mechanical engineering;
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming would be considered as an advantage;
- Language ability: English is a must or/and German will be an advantage;
- Distinct ability to work in a team as well as reliable and structured way of working.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Interesting and varied job with a long-terms perspective;
- Excellent working environment;
- To be part of an international company world leader in its field;
- Opportunity for development in a growing multinational company;
- Social package: food vouchers 200 BGN, additional health insurance ,multisport card, fitness, organized transport to the company, temporary housing;
- Five days working week with flexible working time and home office.
- If you are interested, please send a CV.
Only approved applicants will be invited for an interview. Thanks to everyone else for your time!
We would like to inform you that the data you provide us are processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the LPPD and are subject to a special regime of protection.