Free subscription

Subscribe to our newsletter and keep yourself updated

Balkan News

A new factory for glass to be operational in Macedonia

08 july 2019

In Bulgarian   In Macedonian   In Romanian   In Serbian

 

In Tetovo, Northern Macedonia, a new production plant for glass is expected to start operating in October. The facility is located on an area of ​​9000 m2, BalkanEngineer.com learned from from Denar.mk.

 

 

The construction of the factory, which is located in Tetovo’s Technological Industrial Development Zone, began at the end of 2018 and should be completed by the end of this July. Soon the indoor installations and machines are to be assembled and tested in September.

 

The factory, which will employ 300 workers, will produce tempered and laminated glass. 80% of the output will be designated for export and the remaining 20% – ​​for the domestic market.

 

Source of images: pixabay.com

Balkan News

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6

see all »

Balkan Events

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6

see all »