LEM – Life Energy Motion
Leading the world in electrical measurement, LEM engineers the best solutions for energy and mobility, ensuring that our customers’ systems are optimized, reliable and safe. LEM is made of the expertise, talent and leadership of the 1,500 people working relentlessly to bring customers the best solutions. Our strong heritage is industry applications where we are market leader and have significant growth potential, while our fastest-growing sector is automotive applications. Our growth is driven by megatrends that drive demand for electrical sensors: renewable energy, energy efficiency, reliable energy, distributed energy, mobility, automation, and digitization. We have the strength of a diversified global footprint, with production sites in Geneva (Switzerland), Machida (Japan), Beijing (China) and Sofia (Bulgaria), and regional sales offices close to our clients’ locations.
For our Development Center at LEM Bulgaria in Sofia, we are looking for a
Head of Project Management and System Engineering
As Head of Project Management and System Engineering, your job will be to lead a team of project managers and system engineers. You will lead the functional activities locally and support the global harmonization and efficiency activities.
- Allocation of resources to projects;
- Project portfolio overview/reporting;
- Team competency development;
- Process definition and improvement;
- Hiring of internal and external resources;
- Governance (process and technology);
- Internal and external customer support;
- Budget responsibility for the team;
- KPI definition and tracking.
- Master’s degree, preferably in the field of Electronics or Electrical engineering;
- Proven working experience as a People Leader / Project Manager in a mixed software/mechanic/electronic/magnetic environment;
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in the field of electronics;
- Proven experience with functional safety (ISO 26262 or similar), cyber security and system analysis;
- Strong working knowledge of Requirement management tools (Enterprise Architect, DOORS, Codebeamer etc.);
- Fluent English; French will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong customer focus and excellent communication skills;
- Strong leadership skills with problem-solving aptitude;
- Excellent negotiation and motivational skills;
- Structured, pragmatic, objective focused;
- Willingness to work in an international environment;
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Opportunity to be an essential part of a dynamic, successful, and continuously growing international company;
- International knowledge transfer opportunities in other LEM locations;
- Friendly and open environment;
- State-of-the-art office in attractive location;
- Competitive salary & Bonus system;
- Hybrid working model;
- Flexible working time;
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care;
- Multisport card;
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance;
- Referral program;
- Paid holiday days - 25 days;
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings;
Free unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning Platform.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!