Sensata Technologies is a global industrial technology company striving to create a cleaner, more efficient, electrified and connected world. Our vision is to be a world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensor-rich solutions and insights while satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, efficiency and a clean environment and being a partner, employer, and neighbor of choice. Our sensors are the fundamental building blocks needed for a cleaner, more efficient, electrified and connected world.
Operations Quality Engineer
Summary of the position:
The Quality Operations Engineer will support, plan, manage, and execute Quality Operations activities to support the manufacturing. Quality Operations Engineer supports strategic customer accounts with direct customer interface to drive quality improvement, responding to customer issues with crisp communication, and providing strong problem resolution. Responsible for maintaining customer contacts regarding all quality-related activities during product development, product release, production start, and series production. Coordinate analysis of products in response to customer complaints, initiating rapid corrective measures and establishing permanent corrective actions to improve processes, services, and products.
Operations Quality Engineer
- Analyze, solve and control production quality problems on time to meet the customer requirements;
- Coordinate Production Part Approval Process and provide documents to customer;
- In charge of Measurement System Analysis and Statistical Process Control for key processes;
- Ensure a smooth and timely launch of new and changed products;
- Coordinates customer returns and uses Sensata tools to provide frequent status updates to affected customers;
- Work effectively with test, design, product and planning engineers, regional quality engineers, planners, technical sales representatives and marketing representatives to solve customer challenges and provide answers;
- Key participant in project teams to ensure a successful launch of new products;
- Initiating improvement proposals serving cost of quality, turnaround time and quality of production;
- Train and manage technicians and inspectors to make sure corrective actions are being implemented and operators follow-up;
- Establish and follow procedure for control on non-conforming parts in production;
- Facilitate Risk Management process in compliance to appropriate external standards and corporate policies;
- Lead customer quality issue resolution;
- Work with customers to understand their specific requirements and then draft plans to fully satisfy their requirements;
- Work with Production sites to drive manufacturing improvements.
Experience & Qualifications:
Benefits to join Sensata:
- A university degree or relevant working experience in production company;
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Good working level of MS Office and Excel.
- Good working level in English Language;
- Considered very strong advantage - knowledge in 8D processes, Automotive standards (e.g. IATF 16949) and 5 Core Tools awareness.
- IDP (Individual Development Plan): build your career path and grow professionally in every department of the company;
- Learning and Development programs, customized trainings, and certification;
- Experience in working with various global teams and multicultural environment;
- Additional package includes – healthcare insurance, food vouchers, sport card at a discount;
- Refer a friend program.