A leading company in electrical measurement, LEM engineers the best solutions for energy and mobility, ensuring that our customers’ systems are optimized, reliable and safe.
Our team of 1,500 people in over 15 countries is passionate about transforming technology potential into powerful solutions. We develop and recruit the best talents globally, working at the forefront of mega trends such as renewable energy, mobility, automation and digitization. Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 1986, the company’s ticker symbol is LEHN.
Join us to help our customers and society accelerate the transition to a sustainable future!
Test Equipment Engineer
The position reports to the Head of Tester and Automation Department of LEM Bulgaria.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the development of automated test workbench which include electrical design, automation software development, troubleshooting and maintaining all aspects including documentation;
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team developing test methods for a complex, electro-mechanical system;
- System design with the ability to plan, specify and carry out development of a new test systems from quote through acceptance;
- Through the extensive use of LabVIEW and TestStand software development, maintain test software;
- Plan testing activities milestones: identify and analyze risks and their potential business impact to determine proper prioritization of the testing activities;
- Prepare and maintain adequate and up-to-date documentation during development;
- Responsible for the development and the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives within the production areas.
Skills and Professional background:
- Technical competencies in electronics (analog and digital), software and test practices;
- Practical experience with LabVIEW, TestStand (advantage CVI);
- Basic knowledge and experience in definition and control of manufacturing processes;
- Good understanding of the techniques for validation and verification of new HW & SW solutions;
- Good written and verbal communication in English;
- Team worker with excellent communication skills;
- 2+ years of relevant working experience;
- The following knowledge and previous working experience would be an advantage:
*Knowledge and experience in data acquisition board (National Instruments or other);
*Experience with creation of FMEA, control plan, problem solving approach;
*Experience with SQL databases.
*Experience with statistical methods (MSA, Cpk, Cgk, R&R)
*Reverse engineering mindset.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity to be an essential part of a dynamic, successful, and continuously growing international company;
- International knowledge transfer opportunities in other production sites of LEM;
- A friendly and open working environment;
- Flexible working time.