LEM – Life Energy Motion
A leading company in electrical measurement, LEM engineers the best solutions for energy and mobility, ensuring that our customers; systems are optimized, reliable and safe.
Our team of 1,500 people in over 15 countries is passionate about transforming technology potential into powerful solutions. We develop and recruit the best talents globally, working at the forefront of megatrends such as renewable energy, mobility, automation, and digitalization. Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 1986, the company's ticker symbol is LEHN.
Join us to help our customers and society accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.
Our company is undertaking an ambitious Information System Transformation Program aimed at modernizing, redefining, and implementing the target organization and processes, supporting our strategy and our growth to come.
In this context, we are searching for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
You will join a human size and growing team located in Geneva (CH), Lyon (FR), Sofia (BG) and Beijing (CN). Reporting to the Group Service Desk and Infrastructure Manager, you will be a key player in leading and executing Group IS Infrastructure projects, making sure they are carried through.
You will manage worldwide IS systems, operating systems, and applications in conformity with the Company’s IS strategy. You will maintain, support and design communication network and ensure efficiency and reliability of WW servers and the integrity of high availability network infrastructures, in order to provide best-in-class performance.
The main tasks will be related to the following areas:
- Ensure successful delivery of each project related to infrastructure by taking care of requirements, technical aspects, collaboration with project team, deadlines, and budget;
- Manage network, servers & security (in LEM sites worldwide);
- Ensure Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, Reliability of IS Systems;
- Maintain high security level in Information Systems;
- Manage, design and support communication networks;
- Work internally as part of the Group IS team.
- University degree in IT System & Network Engineering;
- At least 5 years of proven experience in Infrastructure & Network & Projects Management;
- Service provider mentality and solution oriented;
- Great IT skills combined with a good business understanding;
- Knowledge of Infrastructure systems, networks, servers, security management (I.E. Windows Servers, Active Directory, VMWare, Firewall, MS365, Cisco, Azure);
- Fluency in English is a must, any other language is an advantage;
- User orientation and good communication skills;
- IT Network & Server Administration certifications such as Cisco CCNA, Windows Server Administration or similar are mandatory.
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of an essential part of a dynamic, successful, and continuously growing international company;
- International knowledge transfer opportunities in other LEM locations;
- Friendly and open environment;
- Competitive salary & Bonus system;
- Flexible working time;
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care;
- Multisport card;
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance;
- Referral program;
- Paid holiday days - 25 days;
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings;
Free unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning Platform.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
All documents will be kept in strict confidentiality.