A leading company in electrical measurement, LEM engineers the best solutions for energy and mobility, ensuring that our customers’ systems are optimized, reliable and safe.
Our team of 1,500 people in over 15 countries is passionate about transforming technology potential into powerful solutions. We develop and recruit the best talents globally, working at the forefront of mega trends such as renewable energy, mobility, automation and digitization. Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 1986, the company’s ticker symbol is LEHN.
Join us to help our customers and society accelerate the transition to a sustainable future
Embedded Software Engineer
SW Implementation Engineer will report to the Head of Embedded SW Team in LEM Bulgaria.
He/she will be part of one or several smart sensor/metering product development team (local or international) lead by SW Product Leader.
- Specify (Codebeamer ALM), implement and test the embedded SW modules:
- o Perform proof of concept for SW technical solutions, HSI & low level drivers; o Analyse the product system & SW requirements, specify & implement the SW architectural & design requirements;
- o Identify & propose the technical solutions for SW implementation & SW architectural design improvements;
- o Perform the analysis of measurement data and test outcomes with defect root cause analysis and bug correction;
- o Perform the SW quality assurance activities: unitary/module SW qualification, intrusive & integration SW testing;
- Develop specific tools/scripts for SW/HW development support (Python based);
- Contribute to consolidation of the system and software development plan according to SW architecture & system development strategy expectations with product testability & maintainability focus;
- Contribute and support the product Industrialization & production deployment activities.
- University degree of Software / Electrical / Control System and Instrumentation Engineering;
- Confirmed experience in embedded SW implementation with strong proficiency in C programming;
- Team worker with strong communication skills able to take in charge the tasks in autonomous way;
- English level: B2.
- Strong knowledge of real-time constraints of embedded targets and programming languages (C language, OS, µC interfaces);
- SW integration & scheduling (OS based & bare-metal implementation experience):
- o Deep understanding of compiler & linker processing;
- o µC target & tool chain support knowledge is an asset;
- Deep understanding of communication interfaces: CAN, LIN, SPI, I2C, Ethernet;
- o Automotive CAN & UDS communication protocol knowledge is an asset;
- o Ethernet and related API protocols knowledge is an asset;
- Knowledge of Vector toolchain and/or Python test framework is an asset;
- Understanding of the electrical measurement and laboratory tools (signal generators, multimeter, oscilloscope, logical analyzer, etc);
- Knowledge of quality and/or safety standards way of working (MISRA, SIL, SSIL, ASIL, ASPICE, REQ).
What we offer:
All documents will be kept in strict confidentiality. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send us your CV.
- Opportunity to be part of an essential part of a dynamic, successful, and continuously growing international company;
- International knowledge transfer opportunities in other LEM locations (LEM Tech France);
- A friendly and open working environment;
- Home office and flexible working time.