Since 1954 Liebherr Appliance Division has developed and produced a wide range of high quality cooling and freezing appliances. We always inspire our customers with new benefits and also exceed the limits of what was previously possible. Always thinking one step ahead, today we are already thinking about tomorrow.
As a Electronic Engineer for Cooling Components, you will be part of a world leader in the production of refrigeration equipment. Side by side with highly qualified specialists you will contribute to the creation of devices of the highest class for our millions of users around the world. Liebherr means security and stability. Become part of our family.
- Responsible for the electrical release and integration of cooling components;
- Develop cooling components to meet customer requirements and internal standardization;
- Responsible for costs, quality, deadlines and performance characteristics of assigned components;
- Work on cross-platform solutions;
- Support of cooling components from development to series production;
- Technical responsibility for assigned pre-development projects in cooperation with the team leader;
- Cross-departmental and cross-location cooperation in an international team;
- Develop and continuously improve cooling components in cooperation with international suppliers, universities and institutes.
- Engineering degree in the field of electronics, electrical engineering or comparable knowledge;
- Several years of relevant professional experience;
- Experience in large series development of electrical devices is an advantage;
- Knowledge of electrical safety standards desirable;
- Good written and spoken English or German language - minimum B2 in the European language system;
- Good Knowledge in MS Office applications;
- Analytical, structured, goal-oriented working method.
- Internal company relations based on rules and principles;
- Company culture based on respect and fair treatment;
- Safe, secure and stable working environment;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Variety of individual and team development programmes;
- Additional health insurance with a premium coverage ;
- Broad health management program - ergonomics, sports cards, dietetic consultations, psychologist, yumeiho, yoga, football, folk dances and etc.
- Daily food allowance and food vouchers;
- Various social activities;
- Company transportation or additional transport allowance;
- Work from Home availability.
The initial recruiting selection will be made according to the provided documents. We will contact only shortlisted candidates. We guarantee full confidentiality of your application.
The provided data is personal according to GDPR and is subject to special protection.