INTEGRATED MICRO-ELECTRONICS BULGARIA is part of Integrated Micro-Electronics, Inc. (IMI) - a leading provider of electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and power semiconductor assembly and test services. IMI serves some of the world’s leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the computing, communications, consumer, automotive, industrial, and medical electronics markets. It is consistently ranked among the top 20 EMS providers in the world. Founded in 1980 as joint venture between Ayala Corporation and Resins Inc., IMI now operates in 22 manufacturing sites around the world located in Bulgaria, Serbia, Czech Republic, Germany, UK, Mexico, Philippines, China, Singapore and US.
The production facilities in Bulgaria (plant IMI 1, IMI 2 and Plastics & Toolshop) are located in Botevgrad and our Design and Development Unit is situated in Sofia. INTEGRATED MICRO-ELECTRONICS BULGARIA employs more than 2400 people.
Currently we are looking to employ a PROJECT LEADER to boost our team in plant IMI 1 in Botevgrad.
General purpose of the job: To organize the entire work to win, implement, follow up the execution of the project in the production as well as to follow up the already implemented projects in the production during their life cycle.
- To be responsible for the planning, execution, monitoring and control of the projects in terms of quality, cost and on time delivery;
- To organize, control and lead the participants in the project, which he/ she is managing;
- To support the communication within and out of the project team – with customers, Sales, BU Managers, other managers of functional departments, etc.;
- To be responsible for the internal coordination and communication with the customer while implementing new processes and products;
- To prepare offers for new projects and to follow up on their development;
- To initiate and offer specific actions for improvement of the profit from the products and decrease manufacturing costs;
- To organize the development and implementation of new processes and products;
- To participate in the production analysis by suggesting measures for improving the effectiveness;
- To participate in the selection, requirement and implementation of new equipment;
- To request the needed specific instruments and tools for the respective project;
- To coordinate with the General Manager BG IMI1 the decisions concerning the financial expenses exceeding the budget (offer).
- Technical University degree (preferably in Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc.);
- Experience in dealing with customers;
- Knowledge of English at Upper Intermediate Business Level – written and spoken;
- Proactive attitude;
- Computer literacy - excellent Excel knowledge;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Skills to create, organize and lead a team;
- Quality standards knowledge;
- Flexibility, adaptability and high personal motivation to work;
- Organized – ability to multitask and switch fast from one task to another;
- Able to set priorities and follow them;
- Able to work under pressure.
- Skills to be considered as advantageous:
- Experience and detailed knowledge of the technological process and products in EMS industry;
- Second language - French or German is a plus;
- Project Management tools knowledge (Gantt charts, risk analysis).
- Employment contract with Integrated Micro-Electronics Bulgaria;
- Good remuneration package including food vouchers, additional medical insurance, company transport;
- In-house trainings;
- Place of work - Botevgrad;
- Company transport to Botevgrad provided via shuttle cars.
If you want to join our team of experts please submit a detailed CV in English via the apply button below (Ref № PL_IMI).
Deadline for applications - June 01, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.