Festo is a worldwide leader in automation technology headquartered in Germany. We are always coming up with creative process solutions that bring product ideas to life. As an employer, we do everything in our power to ensure that visionary ideas are transformed into practice. What we do expect from you? Think outside of the box. Try new things. Bring your own idea. Take advantage of the creative freedom, the wide variety of development opportunities and the access to the best practice. In short: Face new challenges. As a professional and part of the Engineering and Production team in the passionate working world of Festo.
With reference to our location in Sofia currently we are looking for:
Head of Project Management (Plant Project Management)Your job:
Technical Competencies and Requirements:
- Manage a team of Project Managers and ensure that their projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Responsible for the complete project portfolio and project budget in the plant.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project realization, effective risk management, prioritization and availability of project resources related to projects in the plant.
- Direct, coordinate and supervise the work of the project management team and effectively manages workload across team.
- Define and implement the team development strategy and improve the overall organization of the department in correspondence with the overall company strategy.
- Ensures that operations are carried out in accordance with Festo's standards and the company's adopted internal work rules.
- Advise department head in determining salaries of staff in the team within the given budget.
Professional Competencies and Requirements:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Excellent written and spoken English, knowledge in German language will be considered as advantage.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Very good command of MS Office.
Personal Competencies and Requirements:
- Very good technical knowledge and proven experience in project management, preferably with a focus on Industrialization of new projects.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in leading teams setting plans to deliver required results.
- Experience in production/manufacturing environment and especially in industrialization/production of electrical devices or electronics products will be considered as a serious advantage.
- Understanding of manufacturing and quality engineering principles and concepts.
The Company offers:
- Capable of making fast decisions and taking the responsibility for the results in dynamic and changing environment.
- Excellent communication and motivation skills.
- Oriented towards goals achieving and results.
- Excellent logical thinking and problem- solving approach.
- Focused on the added value for the internal and/or external clients.
- Team player, able to work in a multicultural working environment.
- Thinking out of the box, creativity and continuous improvement attitude.
- Flexible, adaptable, open to meet the change and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Motivating compensation and social benefits package;
- Opportunity to be among the first to set the beginning of new Technological and Engineering team in Sofia;
- Professional development and learning opportunities in high technology and production environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office.
In case your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements and you wish to join our growing team, please send us your CV and a cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Your documents and personal data will be treated as confidential and will be protected according to Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).