ENABL is a trustworthy, sustainable partner within the wind industry. Our aim is to contribute to a brighter future by ENABLing the green transition worldwide. We do so by increasing efficiency and productivity for world-leading renewable companies by supplying highly specialized engineering services and turnkey solutions. Founded in Denmark, we build our business on our core values: quality, responsibility, and alliances. ENABL is your global partner for engineering solutions across the entire life cycle of onshore and offshore wind turbines. With +22 years of specialist engineering know-how, we are able to deliver what the wind energy industry demands. Our unique offering includes Engineering services; Production, Test and Site Equipment for wind turbine components and Global Service. We specialize in processes and design enabling the right solutions for our customers. Headquartered in Denmark, ENABL also has locations in China, Taiwan, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Portugal, Hungary, India, the United Kingdom, and the United States. We employ over 730 skilled engineers, technical experts, specialists, and administrative staff, and we are part of Eltronic Group. We aim to reduce complexity for our customers, answer their demands, and enable their production worldwide – wherever wind is.
We are looking for a skilled Mechanical Engineer to join our Design engineering team in Sofia, Bulgaria. You will have the chance to experience our fast-paced environment and be involved in various complex projects from the Wind Industry.
You are a great fit for our vacancy if you have:
- Execute mechanical design solutions on various projects in the wind industry field and other heavy industries according to the customer requirements and specifications;
- Concept and detailed design of heavy-duty equipment for transportation, service, and installation of wind turbine components according to industry standards;
- Create cost-effective designs exceeding customer expectations;
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation (e.g. 2D drawings, User manual, design specifications, etc.);
- Participate in the preparation of DFMEA and DRA.
Following skills will be considered an advantage:
- University degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer;
- Extensive experience with 3D modeling (e.g. SolidWorks, NX, Inventor, Creo or others);
- Profound knowledge in 2D documentation (weld-, dimension-, tolerance specification, etc.);
- Sound understanding of mechanical components, structural and conceptual design;
- Very good communication skills in English – written and verbal.
- Experience with design of heavy welded constructions.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes.
An interesting and challenging job with immense opportunities for personal growth, very good working conditions as well as an attractive salary package, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, additional benefits and great office location in the center of Sofia with easy access to public transport.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply now!