Festo is a worldwide leader in automation technology headquartered in Germany. We are always coming up with creative process solutions that bring product ideas to life. As an employer, we do everything in our power to ensure that visionary ideas are transformed into practice. What we do expect from you? Think outside of the box. Try new things. Bring your own idea. Take advantage of the creative freedom, the wide variety of development opportunities and the access to the best practice. In short: Face new challenges. As an Engineer and part of the passionate working world of Festo Bulgaria.
With reference to our growing New Products Development Department and the establishment of the Technological and Engineering Center Sofia (TEC Sofia) currently we are looking for
Software Test Engineer (Medical Applications)
- Be part of a growing team that is shaping the future of industrial communication technology;
- With products and solutions, we inspire our customers in industrial automation technology and rely on the latest technologies and modern development methodologies;
- The products you will be working on are used in a wide variety of industries and machines mostly connected with medical devices/applications;
- Creation and validation of created software;
- Planning, implementation, and documentation of the testing tasks in coordination with different departments in the company as a part of the product development, product qualification and approval process;
- Participation in development and customer projects;
- Analyzing the collected test results and prepare test protocol;
- Being part of an interdisciplinary, international and agile product development team;
- Active participation in solving complex problems related to the tested products as well as the test equipment.
Technical Competencies and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Informatics/Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Automation etc.;
- Excellent written and spoken English, a basic German language knowledge is a plus.
Professional Competencies and Requirements:
- Professional experience in programming for example in C, C++, C# or Python is an advantage;
- Have a passion for quality, attention to details, accuracy, high analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A person with affinity not only to software, but also to hardware (basic knowledge);
- Practical experience on a similar position will be a plus/will be considered as an advantage.
Personal Competencies and Requirements:
- Fast learner - capable of familiarizing himself with new topics;
- Flexible, adaptable, open to meet the change;
- Capable of making decisions and taking the responsibility for the results in dynamic and changing environment;
- Team player, able to work in a multicultural working environment;
- Focused on the added value for the internal and/or external clients;
- Thinking out of the box, creativity and continuous improvement attitude;
- Flexible, adaptable, open to meet the change and acquire new knowledge and skills.
The Company offers:
- Motivating compensation and social benefits package;
- Opportunity to be among the first to set the beginning of new Technological and Engineering Center in Sofia;
- Professional development and learning opportunities in high technology and production environment.
In case your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements and you wish to join our growing team, please send us your CV and a cover letter.