Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
In Bulgaria, we are represented by two entities - the Commercial in Sofia and the plant in Plovdiv. In 2019 our plant received the international certification Smart factory, and we are proud to host the Innovation hub of Schneider Electric for Central and Eastern Europe. Not only we innovate, but we also invest and grow. We are now starting the extension of our factory to expand our business. Thus our team is growing and we now have a job opportunity for SUPPLIER QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER in our team in Plovdiv plant.
IN BULGARIA SINCE 1998
CURRENT EMPLOYEES 900+ AND GROWING
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Perform between Supplier Quality Assurance and Advanced Part Quality Planning;
- Work with Engineering, Industrialization and Technical teams to define part futures process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is effective to meet product and process requirements;
- Lead the supplier approval process by assessing manufacturing/technology capabilities and Health, Safety and Environmental risks;
- Support new product launches to ensure that supplier quality meets the required standards – first samples approval;
- Facilitate root cause analysis and corrective actions of supplier quality issues (8D-mehtodology);
- Perform on-site supplier visits for root cause analysis and verification of correction actions of supplier quality issues. Collate and evaluate supplier quality data to identify process improvement opportunities within the supply chain;
- Work with the supplier directly, create correction and preventive action plans to address process failures;
- Review supplier manufacturing processes, collaborate with suppliers on process improvement and value enhancement opportunities;
- Promote techniques for continuous improvement such as Lean, Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), Measurement System Analysis, Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) and PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act);
- Provide concise, complete and accurate documentation of inspection results relative to area of responsibility. In appropriate functional areas, this refers to supporting inspection and test status requirements defined by regulations, engineering product specifications or Control Plans, Production Part Evolution Process (PPEP) approval or product warrant submission;
- Facilitate the escalation of unresolved supplier quality issues within assigned projects and suppliers;
- Monitor and report supplier product quality and performance;
- Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system. Manage and coordinate supplier Parts Per Million (PPM), supplier problem solving on time, cost recovery and supplier warranty indicators;
- Participate in cross-functional teams in the development of new products or changes related to current products in meeting customer requirements;
- Lead quality audits and continuous improvement activities at the supplier
- Conduct benchmarking studies to determine best practices/designs and future trends.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Education: Engineer – minimum bachelor`s degree;
- Knowledge of quality and business systems;
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), measurement techniques and inspection methods;
- Fluent English in both writing and speaking, French language is an advantage;
- A team player with sense of driving continuous improvement culture and predictive approach of doing.
OFFER YOU CAN EXPECT:
LET US LEARN ABOUT YOU! APPLY TODAY.
- Fast paced working environment;
- Continuous professional development;
- Attractive Total Remuneration package;
- Relocation support.