Festo is a worldwide leader in automation technology headquartered in Germany. We are always coming up with creative process solutions that bring product ideas to life. As an employer, we do everything in our power to ensure that visionary ideas are transformed into practice. What we do expect from you? Think outside of the box. Try new things. Bring your own idea. Take advantage of the creative freedom, the wide variety of development opportunities and the access to the best practice. In short: Face new challenges. As an Engineer and part of the production team in the passionate working world of Festo.
With reference to our growing Engineering department currently we are looking for:
Production Process Planner
- Ensure the efficient use of human and machine resources by creating complete manufacturing technology, ensuring a high quality of the products;
- Prepare and update the technological documents for the produced products; assures the necessary equipment, machines and tools for the manufacturing process;
- Calculate and determinate required technological and production times depending on the manufacturing process;
- Responsible for the process management of a certain production manufacturing;
- Continuous improvement of production processes;
- Teach and qualify workers and operators in implemented technology and equipment.
- Technical Competencies and Requirements:
- Technical Master’s or Bachelor’s degree;
- Very good level of written and spoken English (level B2), knowledge in German language will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent command of MS OFFICE. Knowledge in SAP will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent understanding of design drawings, technical documentation and product requirements.
- Professional Competencies and Requirements:
- Proven track of relevant experience on the same or similar position - at least 2 years;
- Professional experience in electronics manufacturing environment will be considered as an advantage.
Personal Competencies and Requirements:
- Capable of making fast decisions and taking responsibility for the results in dynamic and changing environment;
- Result orientated;
- Focused on the added value for the internal and/or external clients;
- Team player, able to work in a multicultural environment;
- Thinking out of the box, creativity and continuous improvement attitude;
- Flexible, adaptable, open to meet the change and acquire new knowledge and skills.
The Company offers:
- Motivating compensation and social benefits package;
- Opportunity to develop in fast-growing, international and innovative production company;
- Professional development and learning opportunities in high technology and production environment.
In case your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements and you wish to join our growing team, please send us your CV and a cover letter.Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Your documents and personal data will be treated as confidential and will be protected according to Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).