Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a technology leader that is driving the digital transformation of industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB has four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.
Maintenance Engineer in Sevlievo (nearly 180 km from Sofia to Sevlievo and nearly 450 from Sevlievo to Skopje)
- Oversees execution of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of equipment, production lines, and/or facilities. Collaborates with the Engineering team to define maintenance plans for new production lines or facilities, and consults on ways to improve reliability, maintainability and safety of equipment and/or facilities;
- Manages and updates technical documentation of equipment, production lines, and/or facilities;
- Solves major technical, equipment or facilities problems in order to achieve higher performance of the production lines. Maintains tools and repair equipment in good working order;
- Proposes improvement projects for processes and production lines aimed at reducing ordinary and extraordinary maintenance and optimizing operational and energy efficiency;
- Responds to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions and other operating problems to minimize disruption to production process;
- Implements health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives to ensure safety of people and resources;
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Knowledge and experience of working with Technical documentation;
- Previous professional experience of at least 3 years;
- Good command of English, written and spoken – recommendable;
- Very good command of MS Office suite (MS Excel, MS, Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook);
- Working with ERP systems (SAP);
- Skills for working with electrical equipment, electrical and hand tools;
- Physically and mentally sound, with no ailments identified as contraindicated in the occupation of the post;
- Flexibility and motivation to work;
- Attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Responsibility and initiative.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated).